Monday, March 31, 2008

My Noble Prize Theory

Ever remembered the day when you were taught that 1+1=2?
Here I am to prove you wrong, because 1+1=3. Yes, you heard me. 1+1=3 and I'm not trying to sound sarcastic here. It's an undeniable fact. Seriously, I kid you not.

According to my 'sifu', a theory becomes a law when it is practiced and accepted world wide. Apparently, my 1+1=3 law is even practiced in the back waters of Africa and even accepted by kids as old as 15 years old in the United States which is now the leading country that this equation is being practiced widely and openly.


(1+1=3)

So there you have it.

Now tell me, which place in the world does not practice this. Furthermore this equation can be used anywhere anytime no matter in a hotel room, public toilets, the park and even your bedroom. So, don't hesitate to answer the right equation in your exams, for you know that this equation is proven to be correct. I should get a noble prize for this seriously.

(p.s. This equation does not apply for twins, triplets, quadruplets, droplets and so on.)

2 comments:

Roshann Mathiahlagan said...

well, this law has been spread pretty much.
you can find it in many self help book acts.
its called synergy. =)

Anonymous said...

No offense, but nothing noble about it though =.=|| lol. Anyway now I'm gonna talk about one of ur previous posts, about some lady singing Mariah Carey song.

SHE REALLY HAS SUPERB ENGLISH AHAHAHA. Do you know how long I spent laughing with sore throat?
I never seen anything more hilarious than that before!