Sunday, March 23, 2008

Mans REAL Best Friend

Good friends are hard to come by. Only a certain few would stick with you through thick and thin some others would even back stab you for their own greedy purposes.

Sometimes your friend can be the worst consolers.

Me: Dammn stress wei, got so much work.
"Friend": You so smart take so much work for what?
Me: You think I ask for it meh?

Don't you feel more tulan when a friend comes up to you when ur in distress and instead of consoling you, he/she comes up with a very sarcastic remark. I for one would feel very tulan that the waiters at Tulan restaurant would seem like the nicest people on earth.



Have you ever wondered, where your friends are at a times of sadness and distress?

When there's a party they're there.



When you won a million dollars, they're there.



But where are they when your feeling down and under?
Most probably talking bad behind your back.......


They're so bad hearted that they make George Bush look so innocent



As the saying goes, Dogs are mans best friend, but to me dogs aren't really mans best friend at times, especially when I get chased by it. Maybe to the owner but not to me, not to mention I get chased by dogs frequently this days. Whats more, dogs may not be very loyal to their own owners at times.



This whole week, I've been searching and searching but finally I've found my one 'true' best friend that doesn't flinch an inch when your in anger, who lends you its shoulder when your sad, doesn't bite you when your mad at it and best of all, it listens to all your problems without gunning you down with heart stabbing words.



Ladies and gentleman, I present to you, MY Best Friend.



The one and only, extraordinary POLE



Huggable



as well as a good anger reliever

One thing's for sure, pole dancing isn't my thing.

No comments: