Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Tag Continues

It's been a long time since I last posted something. To tell you the truth, this holiday has been the most busy, most tiring, most boring, most devastating, most hectic, most collateral brain damage, most tulan, most quiet, most-quito.

When am I ever gonna enjoy my holidays? Most probably not this 2 years to come.
As I haven't been updating much this holidays, I do owe a few people something from the last tag post. So to Adrissa, Jenzen and Nick. Here's my reply(Hopefully now you can stop bugging me). I'm just gonna copy paste from the previous one cause i don't think there will be much changes.

5 things found in my bag
(I rarely carry a bag around, but if I do then this would be in)
-My W810i walkman phone
-My Olympus Camera
-My laptop
-A set of house keys
-Files/paper/stationary

5 things found in my wallet
-Money
-Identity Card
-Plasters
-Spectacles cloth
-A few coins

5 favourite things in my room
-My pillow
-My laptop/Camera/Hand Phone
-My sub woofer
-My set of comic books
-My headphones

5 things I always wanted to do
-Drive around KL at night
-Go to Japan for a vacation
-Go somewhere I can enjoy the scenes of nature
-Something for my country
-Say 3 words to someone special

5 things I'm currently into
-Blogging
-Photography
-Sleeping
-Looking for my 1st car
-Food

List out the top 5 presents you wish for
-A car
-A holiday without work
-A new bike
-Someone to say to me 3 very special words
-An all expenses paid for all you can eat buffet

The person who tagged you is: Adrissa, Jenzen, Nicholas
Your 5 impressions of him/her:
Adrissa
-Thoughtful
-Strong willed
-Kind
-A good problem listener
-Cheerful

Jenzen
-Annoying at times
-sarcasm freak
-Happy go lucky
-A good conversation starter
-Dunno wat to say bout u redi

Nicholas
-A good friend
-A good flirter
-A good adviser
-A good sportsman
-Lazy fella

Most memorable things he/she has give/done to you:
Adrissa
Chatting with me as well as consoling me and also offered me a hug when im in a time of distress. Thank you for being there when i needed company.

Jenzen
Emmm...... thank you for bugging me. Life wouldn't be annoying without you.

Nicholas
Over this past 12 years that I've known you, there are too many to remember so thank you for being my friend for this 12 long years.

If he/she becomes my lover, you will:
Adrissa
Wouldn't mind and as she said it's all up to the dood up there to decide.

Jenzen
so sorry to tell you that Im not gay

Nicholas
and again, im not gay

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
Adrissa
Become Yusri the second

Jenzen
I dunno, you too carefree but if so, kicking your ass literally.

Nicholas
This one, all I have to do is announce to the whole school that he's a playboy(which he says he currently isn't) with his beloved P.A system. I won't just get hated, Ill get killed.

Pass the quiz to 5 people that you wish to know how they feel about you
I think I'll pass.


Hopefully I'll be able to post a few stuff before March ends. Stay tune to adventerror.

No comments: