Thursday, March 6, 2008

PMR straight 'A' Bribes

I was suppose to post this up last month but due to technical difficulty, I only manage to post it now.

Last month, I and a few other straight A PMR scorers attended a prize giving ceremony at stadium Malawati, Shah Alam which was organized by our dear government of the state of Selangor. This vast event was attended by at least 10,000 people.



Its as if the everyone was rushing for the last day of the Malaysian Year End Sale. The line was freaking long, it stretched all the way to the parking lot. I bet it beats the HINDRAF protesters line formation.




Any Difference? Except for the fact that the ones at the stadium weren't protesting and are rather more civilised.

That's not all, this event was attended by the Menteri Besar Selangor, Y.A.B Dato' Sri Dr. Haji Muhamad Khir bin Toyo. I feel so honoured.



The first thing that hit me when I looked at his picture was "did this fella go for botox?". Well, I wasn't the only one who thought so. It was a verbal agreement made by us.


(We all nodded in agreement)

Its the first time I'm heard about this award ceremony. Why suddenly our Goblement so kind to give each straight A students RM200 cold hard cash? Makes me wonder what scheme are they up to.


(Skim Cepat Kaya?)

My guess is that this people are desperate as the elections are coming to town soon. It feels as if they're bribing us with the RM200 for us to support them and to earn our parents votes.

Well that's just too bad for them because



I believe everything has its pro's and con's, this event is no exception. The fun part about it was being able to meet long lost friends that we're from my good old times in primary school. As such we were able to move about the stadium freely and reunite with this long lost souls.


(People moving about freely)

Whereas the con's was during this little bugger's speech.



Almost half of the stadium people fell asleep, if i could zoom in further, I bet you could catch a glimpse of the minister sitting on that comfy red chair sleeping. It was freaking boring I tell you. I think reading the whole history text book would be less boring than this.

The next best thing that almost killed me of boredom was the uber long line to receive the award on stage.



Short? Look where it ends



Not to mention our school was the last to go on stage.


(A not-so-very good photo of me receiving my award)

The event then ended after my school had received their award. As I was walking towards the exit, there was a big crowd near the stage. Being my curious self I went and check it out. Apparently the Menteri Besar was having a photo shoot with random people. What do you think my next move would be? Of course join la. This is my chance to have a photo with someone 'BIG'.



I wasn't too happy with the outcome of the photo. Look at where that perverted fella was looking. To tell you the truth, all the menteri are very 'miang' old dudes.

Despite all the trouble I went through, it was well worth it for I am now RM200 richer



and it was well spent on this



Don't be jealous arr.........

The next day as I turn up for school, I was attacked by a group of jealous straight A scorer of 2007 as they did not have such event last year.

I almost died I tell you.

No comments: