Saturday, March 15, 2008

Butchering Mans Best Friend

Warning, this post contains gore, readers discretion is advisable.

Whaling are well known among us, as the Japanese tend to hunt this nearly dying breed for their meat which they consider exotic. It's so well known that I think the orang asli(native tribes) have heard of it as well.



But, have you ever heard of dog butchery?



It's rather disturbing to hear about this. If it's chicken I wouldn't be bothered, but DOGS? They're man's best friend for crying out loud. They are meant to be kept at home not being butchered. Heck, I bet they don't even taste good. They're innocent, what did they do to deserve this?



Where's the SPCA??!!!! This poor creatures are being butchered and later serve to an authentic customers table for their eccentric tongue to savour this exotic delicacy. I just can't get you people, I can't bare eating snails or frogs what more dogs. Get a life will ya.



I hate the fact that this bastards are doing this just for the money, have they no pity for this poor animals? I wonder how would they feel if I butchered they're kids for money.



We slaughter chickens for their meat so much that we think it's normal, but have it occur to you if we were in the chicken's shoes. Think about it, we wouldn't want other species to man slaughter us now do we. So for once try thinking about their condition. Try being in their shoes for once.



If a human kills other species it's regarded as normal but if other species kills a human, we would declare war and hunt down that specific organism even to a rat hole. Most probably they'll even send a whole battalion army just to kill it.



and later massacre their whole population with some stupid reason like It's dangerous to mankind or It has potential to wipe out the entire human race. I wonder what drug this monkeys are sniffing.

That just shows that we humans are greedy little beings trying to play GOD.

I for one can't stand the act of cruelty towards animals and therefore I'm posting this for others to know about the cruelty that has been afflicted towards this poor dogs. I hope this post has raised awareness that cruelty towards animals is increasing as humans become more ignorant.

No comments: