Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Awhile ago, a dear friend of mine tagged me to answer a few stuff. So, doing my job as a friend and a blogger I shall fullfill it. Here goes nothing.

5 things found in my bag
(I rarely carry a bag around, but if I do then this would be in)
-My W810i walkman phone
-My Olympus Camera
-My laptop
-A set of house keys (The discipline room keys are in there too)
-Some random stuff I might put in to.

5 things found in my wallet
-Money(Thats the whole purpose of the wallet now isn't it)
-Identity Card(Its stated that you're suppose to bring it everywhere)
-Plasters(Just to be on the safe side)
-Some notes
-A few coins

5 favourite things in my room
-My pillow(Who said guys can't like their pillow)
-My laptop/Camera/Hand Phone
-Air condition
-My personal work desk
-My set of comic books

5 things I always wanted to do
-Drive around KL at night(I love the scenery of KL at night)
-Go to Japan for a vacation
-Go somewhere I can enjoy the scenes of nature
-Something for my country(Hope I do a better job than our government)
-Say 3 words to someone special

5 things I'm currently into
-Blogging
-Photography
-ICT/Nanotech/Technology
-Looking for my 1st car.
-Food(Everyones favourite)

List out the top 5 presents you wish for
-Company(Im very lonely at times)
-A hug(Everyone needs one)
-A car(I always wanted one since I was a kid)
-Someone to say to me 3 very special words
-An all expenses paid for all you can eat buffet

The person who tagged you is: Elisa Tan Lee Yan
Your 5 impressions of him/her:
-Smart
-Kind
-Thoughtful
-Caring
-A very good senior/ P.K.P.P

Most memorable things he/she has give/done to you:
Lets see..... Ahhh. I know. She was one of the 4 people whom actually remembered my birthday last year. Thanks for wishing me. ^^

If he/she becomes my lover, you will:
Won't mind though, she has a great personality and a very pure heart but due to the 'kempen anti-couple' looks like it will never happen. >.<

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
Hmmm lets see, most probably If I took her little dolphine plushie away. I think I would get killed instead of hated if that were to happen. >.<

Pass the quiz to 5 people that you wish to know how they feel about you
(oooo~!!! Now its my turn to tag people. Nyahahahahaha)
-Elisa(Hahaha. I tagged you back. XD)
-Adrissa(This should be fun)
-Jo'Anne(She doesn't read my blog but i wanna tag her anyways)
-Keana(Now wouldn't this be interesting)
-Safinah(Don't worry I still remember, see who sombong now)

The reason why I didn't list any guys name is because I'll get an obvious reply of 'I'm not gay'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm not gay