Sunday, December 2, 2007

My Life's a Candle

My life could end anytime soon.


(A hole in the roof)



(Another hole)


As you can see here, my ceiling has been crashing down one by one. God knows when one of them might fall on me. It could be anytime/anywhere in this house.

I was almost struck down by one of it earlier this morning. It was barely an inch away from me. Somehow I manage to avoid the fatal accident which could cause me my life.



Before I reach the other world I would like to thank my parents/friends/aunts/uncle/etc/etc for being with me till the end. Don't be surprised if my blog has not been updated for over 3 months. If that happens u'll know what happened to me and I apologize in advance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

-gasp-
No.... Kevin... Your life....
Never! I wish you luck Kevin, *sob*
Hopefully the ceiling plate won't hit your head and you die of internet blood loss that takes approx. 30 minutes to finally die.
I feel for you =/
*sigh*