Thursday, December 13, 2007

A Lost Soul

As I was going through my old picture album today, I found a few photos that we had during our good old Form 2 years.

The pictures was taken during our sivic project where we had to go to a neighbours house to clean their house so that we can make a scrap book out of it. But somehow I kinda feel like we have been tricked into giving free janitor services


I was even forced to do this

(Haihz what have i gotten myself into)

While looking through the album, a certain photo caught my attention



Looks like your every day typical photo, but look closely. If you still haven't manage to find the weird part of this photo, let me give you a pointer

(o.O. WTH??? GHOST???!!!!)

Oh no~!!! Its a ghost and its haunting Andy.

But somehow this ghost looks rather familiar as if ive seen him before

I saw him here



and here



and even here


(compliments of Rahimi)

May the poor lost soul find its peace. I hope you would pass on to a better life some place else.

No comments: