Sunday, December 9, 2007

Chipmunks on the Loose

Chipmunks, their voice is stuck and its playing like a radio recorder in my head.


(Radio recorder + chipmunks = HELP~!!!!!)

Here are some really great songs chipmunked into something much greater.

Warning! adventerror.blogspot.com and its blogger shall not be held responsible for extreme addiction or severe brain damage. Watch at your own risk.

Kelly Clarkson - Because of you


Rihanna - Umbrella


Chris Daughtry - Home


Its really highly addictive. I love it. For more you can head down to youtube and find chipmunkalex. Not to mention he accepts request. Keep the chipmunks coming.
Im addicted, so addicted that i even tried downloading the software to convert my songs into those off-tune-chipmunk-like vocals.


(Amazing Slow Downer)

Here's the outcome of the songs.



Heck, I even made Keana sound like a chipmunk. >.<



I have a strong feeling that im gonna get killed after she hears this. Let this be a secret between us.

From all the trouble and time wasting that I went through just to get this software. It turns out to be an unregistered version. With the unregistered version of this software I only manage to play a quarter of the song in chipmunk voices. To play the song in full with the chipmunk voice, Ill have to register my software. Thats why the songs above are not complete.

Okla want me to register. Ill register lor.
(Click on the picture to enlarge)

But to my dismay, I saw this staring back at me.


( 94.95 USD? WTH??!!!)

$94.95USD???!!! Thats RM332.33(According to my calculator). I don't mind paying a few dollars, but this is outrageous. Call me cheapskate if you may, but RM332.33 is not worth it in my opinion. Add another 67 cents and my RM332.33 would be well spent on 333 plates of nasi lemak. That should be able to last for approximately a year.

Forget it. Ill search somewhere else. If anybody out there knows any software kindly let me know. Thanks a bunch.

Speaking of chipmunks, I heard that Alvin & the chipmunks are hitting the big screen soon.

( Alvin & the chipmunks)

Talk about nostalgia of childhood period. Brings back old memories. Not to mention it's now graphically enhanced, but they kinda look like some retarded low life. Oh well, better not judge a show by its looks. I might consider watching this after christmas, so who's with me? ^^

No comments: