Saturday, December 1, 2007

Hilarious UPSR Essay

Heres what i've found in my mail inbox recently.

Page 1

Translation:

My Family
Everyone in this world has a family. Family is keluarga in English. A family consist of a father, a mother, sisters and brothers, grandmother, grandfather, uncle, aunt etc, etc, etc.

Firstly, I would like to tell you that everyone in this world has a family which lives peacefully cause there are no wars among them, but there are some that aren't at peace due to wars among themselves.

I would like to talk about my family. I have a mother and a father but my mother said that she had slept with three other men in a hotel which in that case its proven that im a legitimate child because my blood is different from my father

ROTFLOL

Page 2
Translation:

(continued from 1st page) which is at home now. My father does not care if my mother goes out with another man. My mother on the other hand is not worried if my father does not come home for a month.

My sister and my brother are no longer schooling because they have stopped. My sister is beautiful. She looks just like Marilyn Monroe which had died. She died because she was knocked down by my grandfather's motor car which its enjin has a horse power of 500cc.

My brother is handsome or good looking just like Amitabh Bacan(an indian actor) or Sunjay Dutt(another indian actor). Sometimes he's face changes into Aacapan(he's a fan of indian actors) when he just woke up. When he finishes taking a bath he's face looks like himself. That my brother's specialty

o.O

Page 3
Translation:

Next, im going to talk about my youngest sibling. Eventhough i don't have a younger sibling but I lied to you in saying that I have a younger sibling.

Thats all the story about my happy family but not so happy afterall. Let it be known to you.

-yours sincerely-
Bob (Badan orang besar?)

ROTFLMAO
The poor boy must have endured alot. sniffs* Hope he has better luck in the future.
2 and a half marks? I think he deserves more. Who knows he might be the best comedian in the future. Im looking forward to it though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting!!
That is why our kids need to learn how to write good essay.
http://gradeupsressay.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Very thought provoking.vintage wedding!?! Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Pumps Mermaid Wedding Dresses