Thursday, December 6, 2007

Grand Prior

Today, I have officially lost my chance of getting this. What is this you may ask. This is the Grand Prior Badge. The highest award a cadet of St. John Ambulance can receive after undergoing some badge collecting.

Some of you might say, 'Highest award? No big deal. Can buy at 'professor' or somthing.
But here's the thing. This badge can not be found in Malaysia. The only place you can get it is in England plus if you manage to attain the Grand Prior, your certificate will be signed by the Queen of England, which means Queen Elizabeth. Further more you will attain bragging right even until you reached the age of 21 or above. Big or small deal now is up to you to decide.

Dammn sad wei, I failed to attend all of the state camp which is the camp where you can take your probadge test in order to achieve the Grand Prior. This year is no different. In order to achieve the Grand Prior one must attain a total of 12 probadges before the age of 21.

Im below 21, why have I lost my chance of getting one of those? Well, you see. You must have at least 4 probadges before you reach the age of 16 and I dont even have one plus im 16 next year. Man how crappy can this get? Maybe I should start getting all emo and slit my wrist or something.

HELL NO!!!! Im still sane ok. Besides, I still have something to chase after. wanna know what it is? look below.


Yep. This is so far my aim. Doubt ill ever get it. If I do, remember to belanja me ya. For those who will be attending state camp this year, have fun. ^^

2 comments:

tracy said...

Hey,
Have you got your grand prior yet,
i live in New Zealand and i got mine in november,
And im a sergent!!

Anonymous said...

You have made some good points there. I checked
on the internet for additional information about the issue and
found most individuals will go along with your views
on this website.

Here is my blog; Mannheim Kindergeburtstag