Friday, November 2, 2007

Identical

Its finally the first day of this years year-end holiday. Today, I and my friends went out to enjoy our free pizza thanks to the voucher that we got for participating in the STAR NIE contest.
After that I went to Speedy to look for some interesting movies. Suddenly, I stumbled upon this CD..........


(RM59.90 for a single DVD. Are u crazy???!!!!)

Its not that I watch this show or am I a fan of it. Whats more im not that crazy to spend my money on a single DVD that cost RM59.90 when I don't even know what the show is about. After a few minutes browsing at another section, I then saw this.......


( I have a feeling Ive seen this somewhere)

At first glance, I can't help but to have this feeling of deja vu. Haven't I seen this somewhere? It looked so familiar. I knew I've seen this before, but when and where exactly did I see it? After walking around looking at other CD's, it suddenly hit me.


(Holy crap!!! Theyre identical)

They're practically identical. No one could tell the difference or more like, did Hannah Montana played a double role, transformed into a living dead corpse, had a long lost twin sibling or a simple rip-off. The question still remains a mystery.

1 comment:

rachie said...

Hahaha. I've gotta show my brother this! nice one kev!