Saturday, November 10, 2007

ICCA review

Today, I visited the place my mom goes for teaching and tutoring for baking classes. It seems she'll be an authorised teacher starting January 2008 where she would be conducting baking classes in Sri Hartamas, Damansara. Upon reaching the place, my moms co-workers/friends/aunt(cancel out whats necessary), came to greet us. But there was just one thing, the first comment I receive was this......
"Soon Ching!!! Ur boy looks like you le"
The only thing I could think at the moment was.........

Do I look like a girl to you? Its just weird la.

Anyway,
the images
that
you
are
about
to
see
will
be
very
.........................
.........................
.........................

AMAZING!!!!!!


(Looks too good to be a cake)

But guess what...... The cake cost RM300. RM300???!!!!!! I CAN BUY 300 PLATES OF NASI LEMAK ALREADY!!!!!!! Pengsan wei, who can afford la? Some rich MANDE?

Anyway, Here are some awesome cake decoration photos

( Im lost in words, It looks amazing.)

Im speechless, It looks too good to eat. All I know is that I wont try baking. The worst outcome would be setting the place on fire. =.="

No comments: