Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Problem With Streamyx



I was so angered and frustrated over our ISP(Internet Service Provider). Not once has it given me smooth net surfing and not to mention during this holiday season not once has it not fail me every week.

Whats more, Streamyx uses the term 'the number 1 broadband in Malaysia'. Some how I think this is an insult to Malaysia. I think 'the number 1 broadband to fail in Malaysia' suits it more. With this kind of service I think even Jaring or TMNet would be better eventhough its slower. (Yes, Im well aware that streamyx is under TMNet and that TMNet and Jaring are dial-up connections). But hey, which would you prefer? A slow but steady internet connection with less problems or attend more anger management courses because of streamyx failing.

I do know alot of people complaining about streamyx and I do know alot of people who really wants to sue streamyx for lousy service because I am one of them. Another thing that made me more enrage was when they cut my connection when I just received my bill 2 days ago and when I called them to clarify, they say its your problem.
WHAT THE HECK? I JUST RECEIVED MY BILLS 2 DAYS AGO AND PLUS I DON'T HAVE THE TRANSPORT TO GO OVER AND PAY!!!!!! WHAT SORT OF CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THIS???!!!! I THINK THE MAMAK STALL HAS A BETTER SERVICE THEN THIS!!!

Soon I myself might have to take anger management courses due to this fact or I might pay a visit to the doctor more often due to high blood pressure. If any streamyx official reads this, please take full consideration of this as im not only speaking for myself. Please improve the quality of your service.

And here's a fact, streamyx is not 100mbps per housing unit. Its 100mbps shared among 5km radius of the nearest TM point. So the more people that uses streamyx in the area the slower it may be. Last but not least, STREAMYX!!!! YOU FAILED TO MEET THE EXPECTATION OF THE CITIZENS THAT LIVE IN MALAYSIA!!!! YOUR SERVICE IS MUCH MORE FRUSTRATING THAN THE GOVERNMENT THEMSELVES!!!!

No comments: