Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Once upon a PMR

PMR is nearing its end. 5 papers down 2 more to go. With all the hard paper thats past im taking a smooth sail today since there's not much to worry bout the other 2. So far I found PMR quite easy. Maths was surprisingly easy. But im actually feeling very very 'tulan' now. I did a major mistake on my BM paper. Even a 5 year old also wouldnt make this mistake and its the mistake that I always do in every single exam. That mistake is not reading the question properly. I seriously need new specs. I cant believe I didnt see this in bahagian D paper 2 BM.

"KITA HENDAKLAH SENTIASA MENGAMALKAN SIKAP BANTU-MEMBANTU DALAM KEHIDUPAN"
-Huraikan 4 contoh peristiwa yang berkaitan dengan penyataan di atas iaitu 2 peristiwa daripada sebuah novel tingkatan 2 dan 2 peristiwa daripada sebuah novel tingkatan 3.

I cant believe I didnt see that wei. It was printed so hugely on top of the paper sumore. Very tulan la!!!!!! Other papers was O.K la. Anyway theres still 2 more days and 2 more paper till our real independance day. Lastly I would like to wish you all who are sitting for PMR all with this poster below.

(May the A's be with you)

No comments: