Sunday, September 30, 2007

This is War!!!!!

To my fellow form 3's, we will be sitting for our PMR papers in a few hours. I hope you are ready for one of your greatest challenges in life. Some of you might make it out alive and some of you may not. This is not Madness, this is stress. This is not Sparta, this is Malaysia and lastly this is WAR!!!!! My fellow companions, let us take out our pens and fight for our rights because tomorrow we dine on PMR papers!!!!


(Tomorrow we dine on PMR papers)

I wish you all the best of luck and may GOD be with you. Put all that you have learned to full use and lastly I would like to thank my dear teacher who have spent countless of hours teaching eventhough nothing goes in our head. ^^
-May the A's be with you-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

adventerror.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link