Sunday, October 14, 2007

SMK Sri Permata rulez!!!

Nothing can express how proud i am of our school right now. Our school has achieved alot in this past few years. From academics to co-curicular activities our school has been quite renown in the Petaling district. Also im very proud of our prefectorial board. We have been through alot together.
Yesterday my friend told me that our top 3 prefects had murdered some one. I quickly took out the STAR newspaper and found this.


(The head prefect and the 2 vice-head prefect)

Cheh, tipu scam people. But Im just so proud of our school/prefectorial board and our top 3 prefects until my nose can stretch 3 metres long. Knowing this you people out there have no right to call our school the 'gangster school'. I swear if I hear any of this things by any other school Ill make sure you and your school go 7 feet underground. Mark my words.

But one thing that I found rather funny.

(Naur Ashman?)

Naur Ashman? I thought It was suppose to be Nuur Ashman? Haha, kesian Ashman. >.<

4 comments:

elisa. said...

aaah! kevin! u actually took photo of it and post it here?

M@R!$$@ ^_^ said...

Hi, i am Marissa from 1 berani , and your website is kind of basic. I hope you are not mad if i say i think its not creative enough . But its nice seeya.

Daphne Loh said...

yo!!!I LUV YOU!!!smk sp

Daphne Loh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.