Thursday, October 4, 2007

Final Countdown to 'The Real Independance'

A new history shall be created and it won't exist in any test book. In another 14 more hours, fellow form 3's from every state shall be celebrating their independance day. With the last breakthrough, the government shall be giving us our independance that we have sought from 3 years ago. In order to give us our moments of freedom, the government has set for us one final task which is successfully finishing your Geography paper. My fellow companions let us overcome this final task in order to achieve the independance that we have sought. May God bless us all in sitting for this one final paper. Victory is near.

So far the other 6 papers that I had sat for was not really that bad. The only thing that worries me is the silly mistake I did for BM other than that I pray that I had done great in it. It would be saddening if I get a B for BM as I have not gotten a B for it in a long time. I hope tomorrows Geography paper would be average. I had a certain liking for Geography when this year started, I used to remember I hated it last year. After getting a hang of things I found it quite interesting.
-Moral of the story: Never give up no matter how hard it is-

Yea never give up. that phrase reminds me of the time when I was sitting for my maths paper yesterday. I was so scared that I was on the verge of giving up. But sticking to one of my principles in life which is to 'never give' I clutch my pencil hard and pray for the best. You wouldnt believe this, I came out of the hall laughing like a maniac after the exam. Proves how easy it was since ive failed maths for 11 times in a row. Okay Im getting over my head, I shall stop here. I cant wait for tomorrow at 9:30 a.m. sharp. We shall be cheering MERDEKA! 7 times like Tunku Abdul Rahman did (Maybe more than that).

No comments: