Monday, June 1, 2009

Night At The Museum Meets Terminator

It's the holidays, and what's a holiday if you don't at least go out to catch the latest blockbuster movies on the silver screen. Fortunately for me, I manage to catch the 2 latest hotcakes of the box office back-to-back.



I must say I did enjoy them both. In the midst of my enjoyment watching these 2 movies, I came up with a very quirky idea.

What sort of movie would we get when we mix them both? A pinch of comedy with a heck load of action. That way, we'll get the best of both worlds. Behold, the latest movie to hit the big screen and yet another addition to the Night at the Museum and Terminator series.......



I'm sure they'll mix well, they both have their similarities.



and who wouldn't love to see the adorable monkeys contributing in wreaking havoc to erase the human race.

Not to mention, Ben stiller playing terminator, that would be the joke of the century.



Though I think he'll do a better job than 'Arnold Susah-nak-eja'.

No comments: