Friday, June 26, 2009

Tribute to the King of Pop

Woke early this morning only to be told that the King of Pop has passed away.



At first I could not believe what I was hearing since I just woke up and to confirm that I even slapped my self silly.

Not to mention all that news about Megan Fox being a man was going on, I brushed this one of as just another rumor until I reached school where I found my friend in tears with the loss of his idol.

I'm not an avid fan of Michael Jackson, but I do love his music.



Since this morning, every radio station has been playing nothing but Michael Jackson's songs as a tribute to the King of Pop and yet even as were in this modern age, his songs still sound as great as they were in the 80's & 90's.

Who can ever forget "Beat it"?



or was it "Eat It"?



No matter what it is, we can't deny the fact that not many in this age could sing and dance as well as he did.

Not even this Chinese impersonator......



or even this Indian guy.......



What ever it is, It's a great loss to us. May the King of Pop Rest in Peace.

No comments: