Monday, June 8, 2009

My Biggest Secret

I've been keeping a secret.......



A very large secret infact.....

Truth is, I came from space.



No~! not that space! I came from outer space. A place so vast and wide that none has trully and fully discovered what lies beyond earth.

I came from planet TransForMars



My true identity is......



"NBE 3 Mega Optimus Beta 2.0 Version 1.4.5"

The name is certainly longer than my pen is but it can't be helped. Pun Poon Intended.



I only knew who I really was 2 years ago when I watched this movie called 'Transformers'. I noticed that I had the same abilities as my fellow robots that seek to help the human race from the forces of evil robots.

The real reason why I'm telling the world my true identity now when I could have done it in this past 17 years of my life is because of this......



I got so excited......



I jumped out of my chair and transform into my car mode and went halfway around the neighbourhood



Trust me, It wasn't easy.......



There's only one reason why I can't get enough of transformers and that is because 'I am one'. It's like reuniting with your fellow kind after many many years.

So I hope nuffnang would give me those premier tickets that I oh-so-desire. Though I'm not really interested in the free figurines since I can see my self in the mirror every day.



but if I do get it, I'd be much happier since I can now 'play' with my fellow kind.

1 comment:

Jian Li said...

Anonymous is very polite loh.