Friday, December 26, 2008

Malaysian Santa Clause.

Ho, Ho, Ho.... Merry Belated Christmas. Santa has gone missing and his little elves has shrunk twice the size they have been, making them unspottable anymore.



Once again no presents for me on this jolly day, not because I was bad all year but because Santa had financial problems due to the world economy crisis, thus no presents for me this year and most probably the next and so on as well.

But Santa did drop by. I assure you I did see him, not in his red suit and sleigh. I guess Santa ran out of the Christmas Spirit like most of us. He was spotted in a van with this logo.



Since Malaysia has no chimney, Santa just hanged this balloon on every gate in the neighbourhood.



He also left a christmas card for us.



Well, I certainly did not enjoy this Christmas. Christmas just came and went like every other normal day. Sad to say it was the dullest Christmas I have ever experienced in this past 16 years of my life. There were no christmas tree, no christmas carols, no christmas decorations, no turkey and not even santa clause. Gone were the days where you could feel the Christmas spirit when this special occasion was coming closer.

I used to look forward to this special occasion every year since I was a teeny-weeny kiddo who would jump to delight at a christmas tree and disturbing the 'fat man' better known as Santa Clause. Not to forget the turkey we always had for dinner on this very day, and now I can forget about having turkey on christmas with the drastic price hike.



Christmas Isn't what It used to be anymore.

No comments: