Thursday, December 25, 2008

Dear Santa,

I've been good all year. So good that I saved many teenagers from their angry parents after an exam, as well as bringing the toilet rights to light which saved many innocent local and non-local toilet visitors.



not to mention the advertising help I offered eccentric shops



Last but not least, the support I gave to our fellow politicians through thick and thin. *vomits*



and all I'm asking for this Christmas is.....

a Sony PSP



an Xbox 360



a new lens for my camera



a new Tv for my room



a Nike Air Max



a keyboard



no not that keyboard, this keyboard.



P1 W1max (You know why I want this, Dad. *Grim Smile*)



and most of all......



My Driving license



Not forgetting the car.

P.S. Is it just me or is Christmas getting duller and duller as the years goes by?

P.P.S. If the above is too much for you to handle. A cheque with RM3 million will do.


Your "GoodBoy",
Kevin Tey
*Merry Christmas To Everyone*

2 comments:

geNe said...

it is getting duller and duller. i dun even feel chrismas anymore. i just feel, bored, and down.

anyway, nice entry. merry christmas

Annoymous said...

Haha , i loled at the movie poster.