Thursday, January 1, 2009

Good Riddens 2008

Astalavista 2008. You have been one crappy year.

Thank you for one year of pain, dilemmas, confusion, loneliness and depression. Never have I felt a year so bad it kicks you right where it hurts. Not to mention one of the dullest moments in my life on those great occasions where I would be so jolly I'd put santa to shame.



Thank you too for scaring my life with a nightmare I'd probably never be able to erase and a one that comes back to haunt you every now and then.

Reviewing my past years resolution would be the same as receiving my exam slip.



1. Study, study, study and study. Must continue getting good grades. (FAILED)
2. Start wearing short pants out more often (PASS)
3. Get promoted in St. johns (EPIC FAIL)
4. Get to the top 6 of the prefects board (EPIC FAIL)
5. Get taller (FAIL)
6. Put on at least another 5 kg (PASS)
7. Be more patient with my rascal little sister (I might break this one) (DRASTIC FAIL)
8. Blog more (FAIL)
9. Get a girlfriend (This might not be achievable) (FAILED SO BAD I'D CRY)
10. Stay alive (PASS)

with all that fails, I guess I must make up for it this year. So for this years resolution, I want to:

1. Study hard for SPM and get straight A's
2. Do my best In what ever I do
3. Enjoy my last year in school
4. Grow taller
5. Be able to accomplish what ever I want
6. To be able to confess
7. Change myself
8. Be happier

With that said, lets just hope I'll be able to fulfill it this time.

Although the year has been bad. There were fickle times where I was the most happy. Therefore, before the break of dawn of the new year I would like to say:

To all my true friends who stood by and supported me especially when I needed you the most, thank you.



To all my aquitances that left me an auspicious memory, I trully appreciate it.



To all the people in my life whose feelings I may have hurt, whose expectations I may not have lived up to, whose promises I may have broken, I am truly very sorry.

To my haters, go jump off a cliff.

Happy New Year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hay Kevin, i'm sorry to see about your results and that you fared as bad as me with girls, wishing you straight A's in your SPM, a promotion in St. Johns and becoming one of the top 6 prefects in school, and that you can tolerate me.