Sunday, February 17, 2008

Non-Halal Footwear

As I was window shopping in One Utama the other day, I happen to stumble upon a very interesting shoe shop.

So as I was looking around at the shoes that were on display, suddenly Rafiq came up to me.

Rafiq: Dei, please wash your hands after you get out of this shop and please call me when you're done.
Me: Why? Where you goin?
Rafiq: I can't stay in here any longer.
Me: Why? Afraid that the prices of the shoe will give you a heart attack?
Rafiq: Take a closer look at the tags on the shoe.



So does one consider this as halal or non-halal?

If so, shouldn't they be putting this sign on it?


(Taylor, your finger nails very long. How you survive arr?)

While they're at it, may as well register their shop as a non-halal shop and serve char siew pau and char siew fan. Sure business laku wan.

No comments: