Sunday, January 27, 2008

Success!!!

What a tiring day I had during this past week. Not to mention the overdose of homework and the tones of work pilling up, I still managed to build up the strenght to go for my prefects orientation camp which was held in school on the 25th and 26th.



Sleeping bags(checked), water(checked), sufficient clothes for a day(checked), things needed(check), underwear(checked), adult rated magazines(not checked) and lastly, my own personal name tag(Checked)



Its ugly, but who cares. So after tuition on Friday, I quickly set pace to school before 7pm. I won't write the details that happen during the orientation but I'll just note down the stuff that got me moving. No pictures were taken coz I didn't feel like it. You got a problem with that? No? Good!!!

On the first day we had the usual thing every camp had. Ice-breaking, group sorting, attendance, etc,etc,etc. So, as the groups were set and the leaders where chosen, could you now imagine me being appointed as the 'Assistant Leader' of group 5? Most probably you would be giving me this look as i failed badly as one.


Stupid fella got assistant leader. He gonna fail badly.

During ice-breaking session, we are to discuss among our group members. So I thought, since this camp is for getting to know and getting closer to our fellow prefects. I suggested a cheesy moto and from there we got our team name.

T- Together
E- Everyone
A- Achieves
M- More

A very cheesy moto if I said so myself and then, our team genius, Dylan suggested the team name to be 'Team Titans'. Yet another cheesy name right out of cartoon network's Teen Titans. I don't have astro yet I know. Shows how cheesy it is, but hey at least it was something and I must say it was one of the best team names I've heard that day.

As I said, I won't get to the details, So I'll jump towards bed time. Apparently we were asked to sleep at 2:00 a.m. but after the preparations to sleep, the lights were offed at 2:30 a.m. While everyone were fast asleep, I, Richard, Wing Yew, Nick and Nixon didn't apparently sleep due to reasons of our own. Nick had to look out for the bags that were placed outside, Nixon couldn't sleep whereas I, Richard and Wing Yew were chatting all night, but in the end, Wing Yew fell asleep at approximately 4:30.

So at 5:30 where they called in, I and Richard which didn't sleep the whole night set out to Richard's house to get his uniform for St. John.

So after a tiring time in st.johns not to mention I didn't sleep the whole night. I wasn't in the mood the whole day for anything that comes by during the orientation.

In the end, the orientation ended at 5:30. Upon arriving home, I hit the sack and had a good 14 hours sleep to make up for the other night. Though I didn't had the mood, I still enjoyed the camp and I shall forever remember this useful stuff thought to me by our to-be-future-philosopher Kuhan Raj.



FLY!!!

Fly!!!



SUCCESS!!!

"Itu bola kecik bila dia naik dia akan menjadi besar" Success!!!
Saw dat or not!!!

Translation:
"When the small ball goes up, It will be big" Success!!!
Saw that or not!!!


Anyways congrats to Kuhan and Jo'Anne for being the best camper.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u sure hav a few good pictures of me in ur blog kevin...ur ball of success is gettin bigger and sooner or later it'll become huge and hav d ability to fly freely..jz watch out for the thorns!

Safinah Rashid said...

I wonder who's house is in that picture. Oh yeahh. MINE. xDDD