Friday, January 11, 2008

Its Complicated

Sorry for the lack of update this few days as I didn't have the time to blog bout anything since I'm now too busy with my studies, work and affiliation.

Im now currently in pure science stream torturing my brains to its limits. But to think that my worst nightmare, add maths wasn't really a nightmare at the first few chapters. I kinda understand what im doing which is a big shocker since I failed maths badly for all my semester exams.

The real head blower was physics. I could have activated my automatic self destruct anytime soon while I was stuck in tuition. I was so blur that the little kid below here failed to outwit me in blurness expression


=.="

So as I was stuck with an expression far worst than the poor kid above, the teacher came up and comment on how smart the girls were and how slow we guys are in understanding.

Guess what?!! I got back a very astounding feedback.

"Guys like to take shortcuts mah"

Walan, if like dat arr, girls like to take the longer way? So that means if you were given a choice of driving to a specific destination using the longer way or the shortcut, girls would rather use the long way? You'd rather spend more time and money on petrol when you have the choice not to?

o.O

Girls thoughts are complicated. I guess I would never understand them even till the day I leave this cruel world for a better place.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So true, so true....

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.