Thursday, January 3, 2008

Streaming The Streams

Today the wrath of school has fallen upon me.



Its been awhile since ive last worn my uniform not to mention that I haven't hand written anything during the holiday so now my hand writting looks something like this
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

All went well for the first day at school, but there was something that I wasn't quite satisfied with.

I GOT MY BELOVED DATA ROOM TAKEN AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For crying out loud!!!! You have your own stinking room in the teachers room. Not to mention got air condition there some more. Don't be greedy la, give the room to your poor data committee. They all so poor till their LCD monitor got one big black mark across it.

I seriously wonder why he need that small stinkin hot room when he already has a gigantic perfume air condition room. Maybe I should install a camera there and we might find out something.

The next thing you'll know is that this particular teacher might hit the newspapers


Who knows he might even be more famous than Datuk Seri Chua Soi Lek that was on the news for his modest act.



Haihz. Whats done is done, not that I can do anything about it.

So, Ive finally gotten my stream forms



Im planning on going to pure science stream. I don't care, im going for it and none of you can change my mind now. Using "u failed" at maths excuse at me to change my mind aint gonna work.

For those of you who have trouble choosing your stream, here's my guide for you.

Pure Science
If you think you possess the quality of exceeding einstein or just want to be an einstein wanna-be. Just so you know, getting into science stream aint gonna a breeze and it won't make you famous by being in it. So for those lazy bums out there such as myself, pure science isn't your icing on the cake.

Sub-Science
For those who think they are normal and has no wish to share the glory of outsmarting einstein.

Art Stream
For those who doesn't want a death wish. You're free from the devastating add maths. For creative people and potential lazy bums.

So for those who are choosing their stream, Choose wisely.

The power is in your hands.

No comments: