Sunday, January 13, 2008

Deal or No Deal: AdventError Edition

I'm on deal or no deal!!!!


Ok lah, not the real one, but I'm playing deal or no deal as a flash game

Watch as I go down as 'De WORST player in the history of Deal or No Deal'


It all went well


Until........



So now, I'm stuck with 2 choices. If I Deal I get 500k, but if I don't Deal I might be a million dollar richer or just a poor guy that only won 1cent from Deal or No Deal

The chances are slim.

To Deal or not to Deal that is the question



Why so hard? No Deal only lor. As if la I'm getting the money. If it we're real then maybe I should think harder. What have I got to lose? If all goes well I'll be a million dollars richer(In game). (Try guessing what I got before looking at the results)











And so........









I got.........











Kenny's Quote of the Day: "I shall go down in history as the WORST player on Deal Or No Deal!"
- Kenny Sia, 18 April 2007.-

Sorry Kenny, that tittle belongs to me. Now I know how you feel. I'm sorry i laughed at you. You have all the right to laugh at me now.

For those of you who are interested in playing Deal or No Deal on flash, you can play it right here, right now on adventerror.blogspot.com.

For those of you who got higher than me. You guys better treat me to an 'All you can eat buffet'.
For those who got the same amount as me, tough luck. Try again. It would be embarrassing to lose to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool! Loved the flash game. Got like Rm 120,000 randomly picking. Wish it was real though....