Sunday, September 23, 2007

Migration

Hi everyone and welcome to my new blog. Yes its very intriguing to say that i hav once again migrated my blog from another site. Due to those lousy blog hosters i hav migrated my blog here and i hope i dun have to switch host anymore.

Why did i change my blog host when its so near to PMR?
So that i could share my thoughts on it and what im going to do during my next whole week and then after. Lastly, for those who are sitting for PMR such as myself, I wish you all good luck and i hope you all are not so 'kancheong' during PMR that your head goes blank and your hands shake until can cause earthquake. Kudos to you all and I hope you enjoy reading here. Until then, Bye~!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.