Monday, April 20, 2009

S.T.U.D.Y

Ever had this feeling when you will yourself to study every single night while saying to yourself "I MUST study tonight, It's now or never" with the enthusiasm to gain more knowledge at the same time having the fear to fail SPM and in the end you just.........



It's frustrating to the very core. Not to mention every time this happens, I'll wake up the next day looking like a panda



Literally....

I have to admit studying isn't my thing, but I still have to despite hating it. It is for my future and not to mention SPM is just in a few more months and I haven't even manage to understand why in the world 1+1=10 in modern maths chapter 1.

Even if I do manage to not fall asleep, every time I'm on the book, random thoughts such as "what's for supper" or "Dammn, Bleach ep?? is awesome" and many more will be flowing into my head instead of what ever there is in the book im reading.

or maybe I'm just suffering from Sudden Tiredness Under Depressing Youth. At this rate, I'll never be able to study.

No comments: