Wednesday, April 15, 2009

AdventError Goes Emo

Since most of the blogs I visit is posting about how their life sucks or how sad their life is turning out, I thought I might give it a try to express myself out here as well.



It's been one hectic week where my emotions are getting mixed up so badly it feels like I'm in a cake mixing machine that runs nonstop. I've had many hopes shattered, many mixed emotions, many heartaches, many tears shed, many unwanted things happened and to top it all up my girlfriend of 5 years just dumped me in the local sewage and I'm being drifted away to the place where sh*t accumulates.

It's so absofreakinglutely depressing that I'd jump of KLCC without hesitations right this instant to end this misery. It's just one problem after another and nothing has been going right for this past whole month. Truth be told I'm afraid to wake up every morning for I know it's going to be another miserable day.

Sometimes it's the people around me, sometimes it's just me. It's just ironic that the people that hurts you intentionally or unintentionally are the ones you call friends. Just because I may seem emotionless to some of you doesn't mean that I don't have feelings. Apart from that, I don't remember friend's are meant to be used and thrown away like some tool.

I'm well aware that life has it ups and downs, but apparently I've only faced a steep down with no sight of an up. If there were a graph depicting this, It would look like this



*Sigh* Life sucks.

No comments: