Thursday, January 15, 2009

Don't Mess With ME

Does it hurt your eyes to see some one spamming your chat box?

WingYew: spam spam spam spam spam

WingYew:spam

WingYew:spam

WingYew:spam spam

ÆRûñ뙩: Advent: =.="

WingYew:spam spam spam

WingYew:spam spam

WingYew:spm

WingYew:WOOPS. SPM BAHAHAHAHA

ÆRûñ뙩: Advent: =.="

Annoying isn't it.

Spamming is still toleratable, but the one thing i hate about people on online conversation is this......
(no dialogue was modified in any way)

muthusammy: DEIIIIIIIIIII~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ÆRûñ뙩: Advent: o.O

muthusammy: dei~

ÆRûñ뙩: Advent: ...........................

muthusammy: WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!TALK TO ME IN A PROPER WAY YOU LAZY SHIT. its me lah..

ÆRûñ뙩: Advent: 1st of 1st, who the hell are u and my name is not dei u stupid bugger

muthusammy: im your mother

ÆRûñ뙩: Advent: and u expect me to believe that?

muthusammy: uh. yeah?!go do your homeworkchpater 16 until tuesday u know

ÆRûñ뙩: Advent: ahah. well mom. apparently u have ur own work to do so go fiddle dee urs b4 u come up to mine during a school holiday

muthusammy: seems my child is stupid as a fucking hindu. u got tution u little bastard

ÆRûñ뙩: Advent: right... u never sent me to tuition. have u lost ur mind?

muthusammy: grandma is coming over tonite. clean the toilet bitch

ÆRûñ뙩: Advent:im living with grandma u idiot

muthusammy: ya, even if she lives with u. she still is coming over rite.?idiot kid...tooo mmuch computer

ÆRûñ뙩: Advent: speak for urself

muthusammy: i do the dishes what...

ÆRûñ뙩: Advent: too much computer till u have to impersonate other ppl.what kind of shit is that?

muthusammy: hey boy boy! listen to me

ÆRûñ뙩: Advent: NO! U LISTEN TO ME

muthusammy: how was the wantun mee i bought yesterday?

ÆRûñ뙩: Advent: IF U HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO PLS GO FIND SOME OTHER PPL WHO ARE WILLING TO PUT UP TO UR SHIT

muthusammy: nice ah? cause i bought from another shopmr. keo no open lah. so i walk to apang.

muthusammy: boy boy..pls lah..im your mother. no such language to me u fuckface

ÆRûñ뙩: Advent: my mother is beside me reading this u idiot=.="

muthusammy: wanna see my dick?

ÆRûñ뙩: Advent: i dun think i wanna c such a short KL tower

muthusammy: is yer mum hot?

ÆRûñ뙩: Advent: sorry taken

muthusammy: yer mum so cheap, of course taken so easily

ÆRûñ뙩: Advent: if mom weren't taken i wouldn't be here now will I. go back to school dimwit

muthusammy: no.this new year i wanna start new family with your mum

ÆRûñ뙩: Advent: its ok. i wouldn't want an idiot as my step father

muthusammy: i love yer father man

(10:01 AM) muthusammy has been blocked


I have no idea who this idiot is. Somehow he manage to get my email add and started this atrocious conversation. One things for sure, this fella must have not had a life and started screwing around with others.

I sometimes see him spamming my cbox as well.

P.S: You know who you are and if you are reading this, GO GET A LIFE!

No comments: