Monday, June 30, 2008

How To Check Your Sexuality

Today was the Euro 2008 cup finals. Unlike other guys, I'm not the least enthusiastic about it. Sad to say I'm not interested in watching 22 man running around a box in a field chasing after a ball.


(Got 2 already still not enough arr?)

While other guys are staying up late, screaming their lungs out and wetting their pants at the sight of 20 man(not including goal keeper) trying to kick a ball in between two poles with a net at 3am in the morning, I am sleeping soundly on a bed with noise pollution in every single neighbouring direction.



The thing is, I'm not a 'kaki bola' and I don't fancy watching football. I used to get teased that I'm not a man because I don't watch football.



Whats worst, I can't take alcohol, can't drink caffeine and dislike football badly. Even sometimes I myself wonder if im a guy since I dislike the stuff mentioned above as most guys love them.

Not knowing your sexuality is bad, really bad and definately worst than Anwar's sodomy case.





After all that have been said and done, if there are other people out there just like me and are really confused about their sexuality, have no fear, adventerror.blogspot.com is here with the greatest way possible to check your sexuality. No, you don't need to play/watch football to prove that you have 'balls' are a man.

All you need to do is unbuckle your pants......



Look down.......



and scream!!!



If you really did scream you are of the opposite gender because, as if you hadn't see what's down there everyday.

To the ladies out there don't hesitate to try this method as it works for both boys and girls.

This community service message was proudly brought to you by adventerror.blogspot.com

1 comment:

j-kiml said...

I LOL'd at M.A.H.A.T.I.R. =D