Friday, June 20, 2008

When The Going Gets Tough, The Tough Gets Going

Open Day is the most dreadful day of a students life. Im pretty much sure alot of us would not like the idea of our parents going to school to have a 'cup of tea' and as well as picking up our 'death certificate'.


(Click to enlarge)

Nothing is as terrifying as to see your parents enraged due to the shortlistings you've made. Especially when their eyes starts burning, smoke comes out of their ears and nose, a volcano errupts right out of their skull and all of a sudden they take out a lightsaber 'rotan' and chases you around the neighbourhood.

sparta 300 my name is earl jason lee

Not to mention when your teacher speaks blaesphemy such as "Your son murdered a mosquito in class, he should be charged for murder and animal cruelty". Sometimes, their remarks can be downright ridiculous.

24% gred 9G - Ada potensi
and when your parents question you, all you have to do is give them the innocent look and everything will be settled, since were angels at home but devils in school. So they'll most probably believe you.

Angel-Devil

I still remember the conversation I had with my dad on the way to tuition.
Dad: Why your marks so bad? Especially maths.......
Me: Emmm.......... no comment.
Dad: Last time when I was in school I was top in maths.
Me: Sry la. I hate maths.
Dad: You cannot hate maths. Maths is important
Me: I got other subjects to back me up.
Dad: Other subjects are not as important as maths
Me: Well, were living in Malaysia. So BM is equally important. Care to explain why you failed BM?
Dad: BM not important out of Malaysia mah
Me: Why are you still here then?
Dad: Because I like lor
Me: =.="

No comments: