Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A 17 Year Old Dream

A baby's first words are the most precious to most parents.



Normally, parents would try to instill they're young ones with words like "call mommy/daddy". Unfortunately for my parents, the first word they ever heard from me was "Go-Car!"



I kid you not! They even recorded it, but unfortunately the tape was long lost.

Usually, parents would teach they're young ones "ABC" or "123" but not my parents. As I vaguely remembered as a kid, they thought me names of cars like "Ferrari", "Lamborghini", "Porsche" and so on.



Not to mention my uncles and aunties would have me sit in the front seat asking me directions to places. I was like their mini living "Google Earth" or a GPS system.

Ask any of my relatives of my ambition when I was small and they'd blatantly tell you I was crazy on becoming a Formula 1 racer but unfortunately the dream died out as I grew older as I know I was too much of a failure and I'd most probably crash and die in the preliminaries.



Time flies and after 17 years of living on this place called earth, I finally obtained........



My "DRIVER'S LICENSE". Though it's only probationary, but who cares. I'm still able to roam the streets as I please in a hot-dammn Vehicle.

As much as I would love to celebrate by driving across town till downtown KL or tour peninsular Malaysia just by driving, I was blinded to the fact that.......

I don't have a car.....

11 comments:

leafdj said...

Hey, I stumbled in from my blog, Clockwork Proxy.

Congratulations on getting your license! Hope you find a car soon!

Olivia Simeon said...

ahaha.. i love your blog :)♥

hapi said...

Hi Kevin, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

www.guccihandbagsoutlet.org said...

pennies on the abercrombie fitch outlet small white collar, the development of the luxury industry is not very healthy. This is also a lot of Abercrombie Fitch Womens Polos small the luxury brands to enter the Chinese Abercrombie Fitch Womens Sweater market undecided reasons Luxury Abercrombie Fitch Womens Jeans brands like a big girl, both hope to get Abercrombie Fitch Womens Classic Shirts attention, and don't want too Abercrombie Fitch Scarf assertive. OuYangKun said every luxury

reta said...

About Asia
nice blogger

Anonymous said...

The POLO Shirts For Men color's utilization is development own skill which Japanese, South Korean, the French women most excel. Statistics indicated that in the various countries feminine skill, Japanese woman most accessories are the silk handkerchiefs, they make the silk handkerchief with their Polo for women polo different style matching, and will let you pay attention to their face unrestrainedly; French woman most accessories are the brooches, demonstrates woman's romantic mood using the brooch long sleeve for women.
The D natural POLO L-Sleeved Shirt For Men color is matches the law: The warm color is besides the yellow, the orange, the red-orange, possesses take the yellow as the bottom color polo shirt is the warm color department. The warm color department will give the human generally magnificently, mature, the full of vigor and vitality impression, but will suit the neutral color department which will have with these warm color main key colored POLO Sweaters For Men, except will be white, is black, should better use the light tan, the brown, the coffee color POLO T-Shirts For Men.

Anonymous said...

kcpymxnl [url=http://sbac.org/ralphlaureneaby.aspx]ralph lauren sale[/url] vjlfppxo miimoy ilhuto [url=http://www.glouisvuittontaschenoutlet.info/]louis vuitton[/url] gnqscx [url=http://sbac.org/de/monclereaby.aspx]http://sbac.org/ralphlaureneaby.aspx[/url] hlvvob [url=http://www.monclerjackennoutlets.info/]moncler outlet[/url] ybgvcyfm [url=http://www.deralphlaurensaleoutlet.info/]ralph lauren[/url] idcdkx [url=http://www.longchampoutletsttaschen.info/]www.longchampoutletsttaschen.info[/url] yxlxqw aqqnycg zvufbsfki

ruzzel01 said...

I need to renew mine as well.

fastonlineloans.net

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Unknown said...

Hey there! Just found your blog and it's awesome! I read this one and it was really interesting. ^^

Your parents sound awesome! :D

Anonymous said...

electronic cigarette starter kit, electronic cigarette, electronic cigarettes reviews, e cig, e cigarette, electronic cigarette starter kit