Monday, May 12, 2008

Exam Stress Companion

It's the exam season once again. The season where students crank their heads and go crazy flipping through books as thick as 2 Mcdonalds 'MegaMac'.


Still considered small if you ask me

Unfortunately im one of them. I haven't got much sleep this days due to homework pilling up. In addition, I haven't even revise a single subject thus having more sleepless night on books. Heck, I even sleep with my books when i doze off unwillingly. (It's not what you think)



In this period of time, even teachers go crazy no thanks to students bugging them for answers, leak question, extra marks and loads more. Not to mention marking our exam papers that's filled with alot of crap. It definately drives a teacher up the wall to actually take time to sit and read what rubbish we may have wrote. I bet after the exams you'll see more teacher going crazy in class.



It's not easy being a student. We study till late hours at night without anyone to accompany us, but fortunately for me, I do have 'something' with me while I stay up late trying to suck in this thing called 'knowledge'.



Yes, the all new “Two All-Beef Patties,Special Sauce, Lettuce,Cheese, Pickles, Onions On A Sesame Seed Bun!” MegaMac. Somehow those words are rather stress relieving and not to mention Mcdonalds are giving away free Big Mac coupons by chanting those words in 4 seconds or less.

So, since i need to clear off some unwanted exam stress, I've been going down to the local Mcdonalds alot to take on the challenge and grabbing a MegaMac while im at it. I've been doing this so frequently that I have four coupons already.



Whats more, Macdonalds is giving away Ten Grand for the most creative video of themselves doing the “Big Mac chant”. Yes, Ten Thousand Ringgit Malaysia, I kid you not. Upload it to youtube and send the URL to BigMacChant@nuffnang.com and wait for your call. Contest ends 28th May 2008

Thats killing 2 birds with one stone. I get to relieve stress as well as standing to win a chance of winning ten thousand ringgit. Now, think of the things I can get with ten thousand ringgit. LOADS if you ask me. So what are you waiting for?



Im seriously gonna fail!!! Someone buy me a MegaMac to cheer me up, please.

No comments: