Wednesday, May 14, 2008

16 Things To Do While Im 16

Year after year after year and it has already been 16 years since I came to be in this world. Today has been like any other day. The cold atmosphere in the air and the bright sunshine lits up and comes to a downpour at noon.



Its a quiet day with out cheers or laughters as the exam sweeps everyone to their books and pens in their hand which writes non-stop. Why in the world is this 'day' always on a test day!!!!!

Well, not that I can do anything about it so since im a year older today, I better make the best of my sweet 16 while im able to. So here are some things I want to achieve.
(Edit: Other pictures will be uploaded later as this post is already late)

1)Take my 'undang' this year and get my drivers license exactly 1 year from now.




2)Go on a holiday out of this country




3)Get Promoted in St.John



4)Lead the Prefects of the prefectorial board

5)Earn my first pay check for part time job




6)Watch the sunrise from on top a hill




7)Stroll along the beach during sunset




8)Experience snow for the second time



9)Go for a concert

10)Go on a date

11)Cycle to Damansara



12)Staying overnight at a friends house for the heck of it

13)Go for paintball



14)Sleep under the stars

15)Make a confession

16)Enjoy Life till its fullest

And with those said I'll be letting this day pass without many knowing the special occasion today. Sayonara, 14th of May 2008.

No comments: