Saturday, July 18, 2009

Back To The Dawn Age

Most of you may have presumed I died in a car accident while I was on my 'L' license training. For those who had wished so, that's just too bad for I'm still alive and kicking.



I had always wanted to post about this a long time ago, but unfortunately time did not give me the chance to do so till this very day.

As you all know our dear government reverted the teaching policy for science and maths back into Bahasa Malaysia



I can already imagine what it's going to be like in the near future.......
Foreigner: Pardon me, may I know where you could buy a bottle of jam?

Malaysian: Ah! You mau jam ah? I bawak you pegi.
Foreigner: !@$%%*^@#@*!..........

Our dear Tun Dr. Mahathir fought over it but to no avail.


and it's only a matter of time till our country leader embarrasses us like this dude below....



Who knows, maybe in the next 50 years from now we'll be living in trees instead...

No comments: