Sunday, November 2, 2008

TMnut Screamyx

Before I get my head chopped off by some angry readers for my lack of post again, I would like to clarify that I had no proper internet connection for the past whole month.

Doesn't it frustrates you when you see this popping up on your screen?



As usual streamyx is being a pain in the ass this pass whole month. So pain it puts constipation to shame on the account of injury.



I don't know how many times I have been ranting on this issue but im doing this again because of the frustrations I get from this blundering internet connection.

Sooner or later I'm going to get high blood pressure from all this Madness...



So now we know why Malaysia has a drastic increase in the rate of people getting high blood pressure and it's all thanks to our No.1 broadband in Malaysia.



and the only reason I'm still paying for their services is because its the only darn internet that Malaysia has at a low price. So this is what you call, you pay for what you get....

Malaysia..... Bila you nak maju?

No comments: