Sunday, August 10, 2008

Batman In Real Life

I had a bash attending our school's walkathon yesterday. Some time later in the afternoon I joined a few friends to watch the movie that almost sank the 'Titanic' in the blockbuster industry.



Its been a while since I've last watched Batman. The last time I caught glimpse of this film when I was a mere 5 year old which would go nuts watching superheroes that wears their underwear outside of their pants.


(SPANDERMAN)

Somehow everytime I see this photo.............




It reminds me of this.............



Since Heath Ledger is resting in peace 7 feet under now, maybe the directors of Batman should consider taking my dear friend up there as the next Joker. That would be the biggest joke of the year.

He would do great in playing the role of Joker even in real life.

If that happens, then we would need a hero to saves us from the calamity that he may cause and therefore the person I think suitable for the role of our saviour should be this dude........



But then again, the more I hear the Joker say "Why so serious?" or "Let's put a smile on that face", I can't help shake the feeling that Joker works at Mcdonalds.



Or he could be Ronald Macdonalds long lost brother.



I guess getting arrested by the police must run in the blood of this 2 clowns.

No comments: